Have feedback on this episode? Click here to leave us a voice mail.
Talking Shop is a new podcast by The HCD Network, that’s focussed on helping shine a light on areas within the community – to help utilise our amazing community!
In this episode, Gerry Scullion and Andy Polaine chat about the dates for the conference we are running in 2020 in Dublin, as well as announcing the Conference Board for the conference. Andy tells us about his current reading, and we have voice mails from Sarah Drummond, Jen Thompson from UX Scotland, and Audree Fletcher.
Stay up to date on all things conference, by joining our newsletter
- https://uxscotland.net/2019/ (You can connect with Jen on our Slack channel)
- Reinventing Organisations – Frederic Laloux
- Managing Chaos – Lisa Welchman
- Mastering Collaboration – Gretchen Anderson
- Brave New Work – Aaron Dignan
- Meeting Design – Kevin Hoffman
- Blind Spot – Steve Diller, Nathan Shedroff, Sean Sauber
- Orchestrating Experiences – Chris Risdon & Patrick Quattlebaum
- It’s Not Complicated – Rick Nason
- Doughnut Economics – Kate Raworth
- Thinking in Systems – Donella Meadows
- Systems Thinking Playbook – Dennis Meadows & Linda Booth Sweeney
- Learn Systems Thinking – Wallace Wright