What happens when four This is HCD hosts who love the sounds of their own voices get together? A one-hour Talking Shop Christmas Special, that’s what!
Gerry Scullion, Andy Polaine, Adrienne Tan and John Curran reflect on the year of podcasts on the This is HCD network, their plans for 2020 and, of course, Andy’s book corner for one and all. Except everyone else gets their book titles wrong – just can’t get the staff these days.
Happy Holidays from the This is HCD crew!
- What You Do Is Who You Are by Ben Horowitz
- How to Think Like an Anthropologist by Matthew Engelke
- Brave New Work by Aaron Dignan
- Designing With and Within Public Organizationsb by André Schaminée
- Ends by Joe Macleod
- Just Enough Research by Erica Hall
This is HCD
- Design Politics This is HCD conference in Dublin
- Power of Ten with Andy Polaine
- EthnoPod with Jay Hasbrouck
- Bringing Design Closer with Gerry Scullion
- ProdPod with Adrienne Tan
- Getting Started in Design with Gerry Scullion
- Talking Shop with Andy Polaine and Gerry Scullion
- Decoding Culture with Dr. John Curran
- Receive 20% off all Rosenfeld Media books between now and the 31st December 2019 by using HCDPodcast – check out all the wonderful books you could buy!
- Receive 20% off all BIS Books by using HCD20 – there are some wonderful books to buy here